Tutorial on setting up SELinux / X Server

Richard Chapman rchapman at aardvark.com.au
Fri Dec 4 01:59:20 UTC 2009

I have a Cetos 5.4 system ruining x - and I also have some boot time x
related denials. I therefore tried the below setsebool but got the
following errors:

setsebool -P xserver_object_manager on

ibsemanage.dbase_llist_set: record not found in the database
libsemanage.dbase_llist_set: could not set record value
Could not change boolean xserver_object_manager
Could not change policy booleans

Is this because Centos is different - or is there a typo in the above
command?

Richard.