Obtaining MLS policy package for RHEL5?

Dyson, Mark L (IS) Mark.Dyson at ngc.com
Fri Dec 4 18:15:07 UTC 2009

Hello,

For a test machine I was provided a SunFire X2200 (AMD processors) with
RHEL5 pre-installed.  I wasn't provided the install media.  It currently
only has the targeted policy package installed.  Is there a source from
which I can download and install the multi-level security package(s)?

I had been pointed to some "LSPP" information based on an earlier
question but, aside from my system type not being represented, from
appearances those packages were intended for a fresh install based on a
strictly limited hardware/software architecture.  I'm not sure how I
would be able to use them in my case.

Thanks in advance!
Mark