Selinux > Hipl

Justin P. Mattock justinmattock at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 10:00:59 UTC 2009

On 12/05/09 01:07, Frank Murphy (Frankly3D) wrote:
> http://infrahip.hiit.fi/index.php?index=download
>
> Would it be possible to install hipl-all,
> and get a it to work with selinux enabled.
>
> Asking in advance, or should I just try it first,
> then look for help?

from what it looks like(not sure what the software is),
but by a quick glance it seems to be similar to wireshark,
so yes you can have that work with the policy in enforce mode,
as well as tcpdump,etherape, and even a honeypot on top..
(just make sure you define the avc's if any are created);

Justin P. Mattock