eclipse SLIDE question

Konrad Azzopardi konrad.azzopardi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 22:59:50 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Do not know if someone can help me in this list. I am trying to use
SLIDE to write SELinux module. Compilation works but when I try to use
semodule to insert the module I get the following error :

semodule -i test.pp
libsepol.link_modules: Tried to link in a non-MLS module with an MLS base.
libsemanage.semanage_link_sandbox: Link packages failed
semodule:  Failed!

It seems to be linked to the fact that while building using
checkmodule there is a missing -M. How can I make SLIDE use this -M
option ?

Many thanks
Konrad