add a transition rule

Vadym Chepkov chepkov at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 19 03:35:08 UTC 2009

Hi,

I have a script, executed by apache, which is running in httpd_svn_script_t domain. This script calls svn-mailer(bin_t) which in turns calls /usr/sbin/sendmail.sendmail(sendmail_exec_t) and since there is no transition defined, sendmail still runs in httpd_svn_script_t and I get humongous amount of avc's. What would be the proper rule to add to the local policy to make sendmail running in the proper domain, sendmail_t?
And for that matter if httpd_can_sendmail --> on, shouldn't it be happening automatically? Thank you.

Sincerely yours,
  Vadym Chepkov