gpsd on F11-64

rick rmartino at optonline.net
Fri Jun 19 21:40:08 UTC 2009

> Ok, how you mentioned above, the gpsd has the init script now, but we
> don't have a policy for that. Then this is a bug in the policy.

There is a bug report already open on the policy error, id=493506,
hopefully the base functionality errors will be pursued to conclusion
as well.

Even with the init script corrected and selinux disabled the udev
processes do not start the daemon.  The daemon will run if started
manually but I was hoping they would work it out this time.

thanks,

rick

--

        . . .  this space intentionally left blank  . . .