I need a copy of the vsftpd.te configuration files

Stephen Smalley sds at tycho.nsa.gov
Wed Mar 11 17:28:06 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-03-11 at 09:59 -0700, Doug Poulin wrote:
> Can someone please send me a copy of the SELinux domain file(s) to set
> up vsftpd properly.  I'm running Redhat EL4 and they aren't included
> in the source rpms.
>
> Send it to email dougp at medinet.ca

Look in the selinux-policy-targeted .src.rpm file, under
domains/program/unused.  It would be ftpd.te (and ftpd.fc under
file_contexts/program).   Anything in the unused subdirectory doesn't
get included in the final policy, but you can copy it over to your
actual domains/program directory and see if it will build.

--
Stephen Smalley
National Security Agency