network failures maybe SELinux related?

Brian Ginn BGinn at symark.com
Fri May 15 20:43:37 UTC 2009

I have a client app run by users, and two server apps run from xinetd.
The client connects to server1
Server1 connects to server2
Server2 connects back to the client app

When not confined by SELinux policy. Everything works fine.
I can run several hundred iterations without any failures.
When confined, but run in permissive mode, Everything works fine. - nothing in audit.log

When confined and enforced, it works a few times, then the connection from server1 to server2 fails.
Then, after a rest, it works a few times, then the connection from server1 to server2 fails.
There is nothing in audit.log.
Does anyone have suggestions for constraints or don't audit rules I should look into?

Thanks,
Brian