Re: No avcs generated after running at jobs in enforcing mode

Bruno Wolff III wrote:
On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 16:52:43 -0700,
   "Anamitra Dutta Majumdar (anmajumd)"<anmajumd cisco com>  wrote:

We are trying to run an at job which echoes something on the terminal as
below

  at 14:53
  at>  echo "hello">  /dev/pts/1
  at>  ^D

When we run the above in the permissive mode we get hello on our term.
However when we run in enforcing mode nothing seems to happen. We do not
get any sealerts either.

Can someone let us know what is going on in the enforcing mode and what
would be a way to check the status of the job?

There might be a don't audit on that rule.