[Fedora-sparc] Fedora 12 SPARC Status

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Mon Aug 17 15:05:40 UTC 2009

On Monday 17 August 2009 09:13:28 am Steve Grubb wrote:
> On Sunday 16 August 2009 01:25:30 pm Dennis Gilmore wrote:
> > Just wanted to give a status update on where things are with F12.
>
> One thing I am curious about is why amtu keeps being built on sparc? If
> anyone wants to run it on sparc, they have to write the test cases that it
> needs. If no one is going to do that, how do we get it removed from your
> build list?
>
> -Steve
if its not excluded then it will be built.
gcc -Wall -W -Wfloat-equal -Wundef -O2 -g -pipe -Wall -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -
fexceptions -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -m64 -mcpu=ultrasparc
-o amtu amtu-i86.o amtu-ppc.o amtu-s390.o amtu-ia64.o amtu.o memory.o memsep.o
iodisktest.o networkio.o  -laudit
amtu.o: In function `main':
/builddir/build/BUILD/amtu-1.0.8/src/amtu.c:137: undefined reference to
`amtu_priv'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

it will need to go through the ExcludeArch process includinga  bug filed that
blocks the SPARc tracker bug.

Dennis