[Fedora-suds-list] SoapFault missing attributes (Fault Description, Fault Code) on the client side

Jeff Ortel jortel at redhat.com
Fri Aug 1 19:25:39 UTC 2008

Rizwan,

The WebFault has an attribute named (fault) which is a object
representation of exact fault returned by the server.
If you believe there is data missing, please turn up logging by placing:

#import logging
logger('suds.client').setLevel(logging.DEBUG)

in your code using the suds client.
Then retry and send me the soap reply containing the fault XML and I
will be glad to take a look.

Regards,

Jeff