[Fedora-suds-list] Release 0.2.2 candidate

Jeff Ortel jortel at redhat.com
Tue Jul 8 21:18:23 UTC 2008

All,

Attached is the 0.2.2 release candidate.  This release was slated to
contain a number of new features.  Some have been fully implemented and
others only partially.  The release candidate also contains a number of
important bug fixes and refactoring.  A lot of the code has changed
since 0.2.1.  In the interest of getting these bug fixes into a release
and narrowing the gap between trunk and the releases, it seemed like a
good idea to go ahead and 'cut a release' with r189.

I've got my jboss tests back 'on-line' and 0.2.2 runs clean on my
rhq(jboss), axis and public (xmethods) tests.  However, I would
appreciate it you all would take a few minutes and take 0.2.2 for a
'test drive' and send me some feedback.

Thanks,

Jeff

--