[Fedora-suds-list] Update on 0.2.2

Jeff Ortel jortel at redhat.com
Mon Jun 16 15:49:21 UTC 2008

Hey Ryan,

I was shooting for June 1st but I've been delayed because my test
server, which was based on a jboss project ( www.rhq.org ), will not
deploy after updating the code :-(.  I've reproduced most of my tests
(in a much more organized way in basic.py) using an Axis2 server but I
can't figure out how to make Axis2 do bindings other then document/literal.

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO DO THIS???
The docs on Axis1 specify how to by using wsdd files but Axis1 doesn't
support doc/literal and Axis2 claims to support all (3) bindings but the
docs don't specify how to do it.

Anyway, I'm reluctant to release 0.2.2 until I can fully test all
features against all of the supported bindings (doc/lit, rpc/lit,
rpc/enc).  Also, I need a few more dev days on the soap-headers and
multiref features.

Is there a feature in 0.2.2 that you need?  Depending on your needs, you
can use the latest on trunk which is 0.2.2 or I would be glad to package
something for you.  If you need multirefs or soap-headers and can
provide me access to a server to dev/test against, we can speed things
up together.

Regards,

Jeff