[Fedora-suds-list] Update on 0.2.2

Sheidow, Ryan (Global Equity Markets & Services Technology) Ryan_Sheidow at ml.com
Fri Jun 20 19:21:09 UTC 2008

Hi Jeff,

I just wanted to follow-up by saying that we are interested in the
ws-security feature.  Has the code for the feature been completed?

Thanks,
Ryan

-----Original Message-----
From: Sheidow, Ryan (Global Equity Markets & Services Technology)
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2008 12:47 PM
To: 'Jeff Ortel'
Cc: fedora-suds-list at redhat.com
Subject: RE: [Fedora-suds-list] Update on 0.2.2

Hi Jeff,

There isn't a specific feature that we are looking for.  We are
currently running a modified 0.1.7 release and I working to get us to
the point where we don't have any local changes.  Given that, I just
want to wait until we have 0.2.2 before I attempt to get all the issues
resolved.  Within the next week or two I am going to detail all the
changes that we have made (there aren't a huge number), so that I can
start the conversation with you on getting them into your code.

Thanks,
Ryan