Re: [Fedora-suds-list] An error in wsdl parsing?

Hello Pablo,

I tried analyzing the WSDL you gave, and it seems that the "Logon" method does not take a "Logon" instance, but two strings; username and password.

Here's my code:

import logging
from suds.serviceproxy import ServiceProxy

p = ServiceProxy('freeway.wsdl')

print p.Logon('foo', 'bar')

And here's what suds sends:

<SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENC="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/ " xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"; xmlns:tns="http://tempuri.org/ " xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";>

The service still raises an error:
faultstring = (System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: You must specify both your username and password.at FreewayAuth.Logon(String Username, String Password))

...but that might be due to the wrong username and password?