[Fedora-suds-list] An error in wsdl parsing?

Pablo Caro Revuelta pcaro at yaco.es
Fri May 16 09:01:46 UTC 2008

Hello Jesper,

Thank you very much for your response. A response in 15 minutes! I really want
to use suds :-D

I tested the code you send me with the correct username and password but I
have the same error.
I dont know why because It looks like a correct xml.

Maybe you can help me better if I give you more information.
The ZSI code that works is:
{{{
from FreewayAuth_services import *
fp = open('debug.out', 'a')
proxy =  FreewayAuthLocator().getFreewayAuthSoap(tracefile=fp)
logon = LogonSoapIn()
logon._Username  = user
logon._Password = password
ticket =  proxy.Logon(logon)
print ticket._LogonResult
fp.close()
}}}
where FreewayAuth_services  came from
wsdl2py  -u https://freeway.demo.lionbridge.com/vojo/FreewayAuth.asmx?WSDL

The xmls in debug.out is:

<SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENC="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
xmlns:ZSI="http://www.zolera.com/schemas/ZSI/"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"><SOAP-ENV:Header></SOAP-ENV:Header><SOAP-ENV:Body
xmlns:ns1="http://tempuri.org/"><ns1:Logon><ns1:Username>USER</ns1:Username><ns1:Password>BLABLA</ns1:Password></ns1:Logon></SOAP-ENV:Body></SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

The xml output is diferent, maybe ZSI runs because it use namespaces. How can
I do it with suds?

Cheers

--

Pablo Caro Revuelta
pcaro at yaco.es

Yaco Sistemas S.L.
http://www.yaco.es
C/ Sierpes 48, 41004 Sevilla (España)
Teléfono: 954 50 00 57
Fax 954 50 09 29

Este mensaje y sus documentos anexos son confidenciales y dirigidos
exclusivamente a los destinatarios de los mismos. Si por error, ha recibido
este mensaje y no es el destinatario, por favor, notifíqueselo al remitente y
no use, informe, distribuya, imprima, copie o difunda este mensaje por ningún
medio.

This message and any attached files are confidential. They are for the
intended recipients only. If an error has misdirected this e-mail to you,
please, notify the author and do not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print
or relay this e-mail.