Re: [Fedora-suds-list] multiple services in one WSDL

Hey Gary,

Yup, suds currently only understands single service wsdls. However, I could enhance suds to handle multiple services in a few days. I haven't added support for it yet because *most* wsdls only define (1) service.

Maybe the API would look something like:

Single service:

> client.service.foo()

Multiple services:

> client.service['MyService'].foo()

Better suggestions?

Regards,

Jeff

Gary Wilson Jr. wrote:
Does suds support this?  For example, when using the WSDL:

http://ops.epo.org/wsdl/ops.wsdl

...the client object seems to only know about the last service
defined, OPSLegalAndBiblioService.  Do I need to resort to saving this
WSDL to a local file and trimming it down to just the service I need
to use?

Thanks,
Gary