[Fedora-suds-list] suds / sharepoint

Michael Milbrath m.milbrath at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 14:13:17 UTC 2009

Version: latest (0.3.7)

I am using SUDS to provide an interface into SharePoint.  Unfortunately the
we are on an isolated LAN (no outside network) connectivity.  Is there a way
to host the necessary WSDL dependencies such XMLSchema, xsd somewhere on our
internal network and then instead of SUDS attempting to go outside the
network to use the internal references?

It appears Import may accomplish some of that although initial test imported
the first one correctly from internal location, but on subsequent imports it
appeared to ignore namespace/location that was configured in Import.

I haven't looked at ImportDoctor yet but wanted to see if there was a better
way or if anyone had a recommendation?

Thanks
-Mike