[Fedora-suds-list] Reference wsdl as local file?

I wonder if there is a way to reference the wsdl as a local file (not with an absolute url starting at filesystem root)?

I'm working with Salesforce.com, and they don't make their wsdls easy to fetch programmatically (because it exposes schema customizations, so publishing would undermine organization privacy).

Bo