[Fedora-suds-list] add NS to attribute in start element?

Craig Debbo cdebbo at sandvine.com
Mon Jun 15 00:56:54 UTC 2009

When I create the following type (which is listed as a valid type when I
run 'print client'),

csvFormat = client.factory.create('ns0:CsvAttachmentFormat')

Suds generates this,

         <CsvAttachmentFormat xsi:type="CsvAttachmentFormat">

Unfortunately my SOAP server will only accept either,

         <CsvAttachmentFormat xsi:type="ns0:CsvAttachmentFormat">

or,

         <CsvAttachmentFormat>

How do I get Suds to either add the namespace to the attribute or else
not have any attribute at all for the start element? Is there some
additional binding or option to control this?

Thanks

Craig