[Fedora-suds-list] Attachments

Kevin Runde rundeks at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 12 18:42:40 UTC 2009

Hi All,

Okay first I need to say AWESOME job on this package. I mean it! This was so easy to use and get started with I couldn't believe it. It is like some sort of sweet black voodoo magic. I should know I've been forced to do Java SOAP for years and have seen many horrors in my time.

I didn't see a way to send an Attachment. Unfortunately this is a requirement for the project I am on. I don't suppose I missed something and there really is Attachment support? Since Suds is so easy and wonderful to work with I am hoping for a miracle and that Suds really does support Attachments and I just missed it.

Thank You,
Kevin Runde

There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.