[Fedora-suds-list] you must all hate me by now, but...how do you get http header logging info?

David Bunch david.e.bunch at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 01:35:42 UTC 2009

Hey everyone,  firstly, I want to thank you Jeff, for being so patient with
me, and the quick turn around on that bug.  You rock, and your client
rocks!  Secondly,
does anyone know how you can log http headers that are sent and recieved?
the documentation says that to log sent and received soap/http headers
simply add these  lines to the top of your code:

import logging
logging.basicConfig(level=logging.INFO)
logging.getLogger('suds.client').setLevel(logging.DEBUG)

However this only logs soap headers and soap messages not http headers.