[Fedora-suds-list] Document Imaging/Scanning to eliminate paper problems

Shane Hunt shunt at recordsreduction.com
Mon Mar 23 14:59:37 UTC 2009

Records Reduction, Inc. has been providing document
imaging/scanning services throughout the Southeast US since 1998.
We provide following services:

    * File pickup
    * Prepping files - removing staples, unfolding paper, moving
      sticky notes, etc.
    * Scan files (saved to PDF or Tif)
    * Index documents for easy retrieval
    * OCRing available for full text searching
    * Images returned on disc or uploaded to web for retrieval
    * Shredding files

And we provide these services for much less than the large,
national companies!

Benefits of Document Imaging/Scanning

    * Recover Valuable Office Space
    * Find any file within seconds
    * Eliminate Lost Files
    * Save money on costly file cabinets, paper, copying, filing time
    * Increase worker productivity

Benefits of Outsourcing

    * You do not have to purchase and maintain expensive imaging
      equipment
    * You do not have to spend time prepping and scanning
      documents
    * Provide a backup CD for offsite storage
    * Proven quality process already in place
    * Experts in digital storage and retrieval
    * We'll do EVERYTHING for you - box the files, scan them,
      index them, etc. We make your life easier!
    * We have many real world examples proving we can scan
      cheaper than you can in house. It's basic Business 101. We
      buy the best software and scanners on the market. This
      gives us extreme efficiencies and speed - which means less
      money to you!
    * We require no commitment. If you don't like our services,
      quit using us. You lose nothing for trying!

Please respond with your Name, Company Name & Address and we will
send you a FREE Sample Imaging CD and Document Imaging Report.
There are no strings attached to this offer.  It's simply the
most effective way to show you how you can save time, space &
money using our document management services.

Call or email to get more information, or to schedule an
appointment.  We will scan in a sample at no charge.

Shane Hunt

704-724-3313

shunt at recordsreduction.com

PO Box 3322, Matthews, NC 28106