Re: [Fedora-suds-list] 0.3.7 ServiceDefinition changes

On 10/21/2009 08:43 AM, Matt C wrote:
In 0.3.6 I was able to peek at the (very useful!) attributes inside of
my client object, in particular c.sd.params, where I could iterate
over them and fetch each param.name attribute. It appears this has
changed in 0.3.7.

In 0.3.7 support was added for WSDLs defining multiple services. So, the Client.sd is now a list. So, assuming you WSDL only defines a single service, you should be able to do this:

c.sd[0].params

and be back where you were with 0.3.6.

I've not had a chance to look into the code for 0.3.7 yet, but was
wondering if anyone knew of a way for me to quickly recreate the
c.sd.params list that I was able to see in 0.3.6?

Thanks in advance,

-Matt