Grub - request

guran guran at remberg.com
Sat Aug 2 12:09:24 UTC 2003

Hi

I have just done an installation via bootdisk.img and my hd images of the
isos. Very nice.
As I have a bunch of other Linux' on this box and uses Grub. It would be nice
to have the possibility to install the RedHat Grub to the boot directory.
Then it would be easier for me to know what special requests that this
installation have, when I transfer the information to my own Grub.

regards
guran
--
Red Hat Linux Beta 9.0.93 kernel-2.4.21-20.1.2024.2.1.nptl

Only in a society that has 'a priori' defined what is true
can the result from the evolution of life be defined false.