rhn alert icon

M A Young m.a.young at durham.ac.uk
Sun Aug 3 22:39:16 UTC 2003

> > > --> "1 pixel wide applet icon"
> >
> >   Hum, it took me two attempts but I managed to reproduce this bug
> > for the first time !
>
>   I decided to debug this today, and tried and retried the given
> recipe and could not get the problem to reproduce today :-(
> Tried 20 times and failed ... I still don't know how to reproduce this

I often notice this problem on my workstation (which is turned off over
night and at weekends) if I stop and restart X in a session. The one time
I tried to deliberately reproduce in the last few days it failed to fail,
but I am now wondering if the first session was long enough for the applet
to check in.

	Michael Young