rhn alert icon

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Mon Aug 4 17:22:59 UTC 2003

Hi Elton,

Mutt sees files with a leading dot just fine. But Evolution doesn't for
some reason. I know I could have renamed the file, but I hate doing that
because later I forget why I renamed it and hence what it is there for.
I could have renamed it, sent it to Daniel, and then immediately deleted
it, true. I'm not making much sense. I resent Evolution's not being able
to "see" and attach these files -- it's a sign of a poorly programmed
application.

Bob Cochran
Greenbelt, Maryland, USA