any newer docs?

Edward C. Bailey ed at redhat.com
Tue Aug 5 16:36:48 UTC 2003

Hello all,

    I'd normally leave this to Tammy (the Docs person taking the lead as
far as documentation for the project is concerned), but she is currently on
a well-earned vacation...

Robert>   first, any beta-level docs for severn that we can peruse?

The plan wrt documentation for Severn is to initially provide the release
notes and an installation document.  Subsequent documentation is planned to
take the form of tutorials; the exact subjects, timeframes, and authors
responsible for these documents will be determined by those people in the
community that are interested in contributing.

Robert>   and, more specifically, is there a decent writeup on the
Robert> modules.conf -> modprobe.conf transition?  anything?

Nope -- want to write one? ;-)

                            Ed
--
Ed Bailey        Red Hat, Inc.          http://www.redhat.com/