gnome-applets trouble

Philip Trickett phil-ml at techworks.ie
Wed Aug 20 10:58:57 UTC 2003

hi,

Is anyone having any problems after updating to gnome-applets-2.3.6-1
and the new gnome-panel-2.3.6.2-3?

When I first logged in I had an error message for a few applets:
The panel encountered a problem while loading
"OAFIID:GNOME_WindowListApplet"
Details: Child process did not give an error message, unknown failure
occurred

This was for the Window List, Notification Area, and the Workspace
selector, volume control, and window menu. The clock and the main menu
are fine.

I was wondering if I was having this problem as well?  If so, I'll file
a bugzilla report.

Phil