pam src rpm replaced?

Leonard den Ottolander leonardjo at hetnet.nl
Sun Aug 24 16:19:19 UTC 2003

Hi Mike,

> These type of fixes are very trivial and are often things someone
> will never find in real world usage, generally only via specific
> testing to locate such minor bugs.

 Well, obviously they are real world usage examples, because they get
found, reported and fixed.

> In other words, if someone makes them known, they're worth
> fixing, but IMHO they're not worth us spending a lot of our own
> time to track down as they don't really cause problems in general
> for the majority of users.

 That I can understand. Like most bugs they get exposed by using the
system, not by actively looking for them.

Leonard.

--
How clean is a war when you shoot around nukelar waste?
Stop the use of depleted uranium ammo!