Problems with IDE controller (sporadic) with the Fedora Kernel

Dave Jones davej at redhat.com
Mon Dec 8 14:54:02 UTC 2003

On Mon, 2003-12-08 at 00:17, Alan Cox wrote:

> > Fedora Core 1 kernel was 2115. I take it you mean the 2129 errata is
> > unusable ? Why so ?
>
> Keeps crashing, unfortunately only in X11 so I've got a trace off it. If
> I get more info it'll appear in bugzilla

Interesting, had it been inactive for a while when this happened ?
I've seen xscreensaver lock up Victoria's laptop to the point I had to
ssh in and kill it twice now. I've not managed to pin down the exact
screensaver thats causing this. I can't even point the finger at DRI
as its running unaccelerated 3d.

Other than that, I've no idea right now.

	Dave

--
Dave Jones <davej at redhat.com>
Red Hat