submitting bugs?

M A Young m.a.young at durham.ac.uk
Mon Jul 21 16:42:58 UTC 2003

Has bugzilla realised there is a new beta yet? I can't see any obvious
category for the new beta, the closest match probably being rawhide.

While I am writing this perhaps people can comment whether my problem
really is a bug. The issue is that if you had added a java plugin (in my
case the ns610 one from 1.4.2) to /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins so it worked
under shrike, mozilla won't start after you upgrade it - the fix is to
replace the plugin with the ns610-gcc32 plugin instead.

	Michael Young