Status of RPM?

Tammy Fox tfox at redhat.com
Mon Jul 21 19:27:58 UTC 2003

If you are referring to the list of projects on the website, we did
not intentionally leave any off. Internal RH developers were given the
opportunity to add pages under the Projects section. Some haven't had
time to yet. I didn't want to add one for them because then it
wouldn't be maintained.

Cheers,
Tammy