Red Hat Switch Printer?

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Mon Jul 21 20:38:11 UTC 2003

Perhaps if you're upgrading from a previous installation, and have LPR
installed, it will remain installed?  What's the normal precedent for
deprecated packages when performing an upgrade?    Are they actually
deleted, or do they remain with the old version?

--Jeremy

| Jeremy Portzer       jeremyp at pobox.com       trilug.org/~jeremy     |