Kernel 2.6.x in next RHL version. (Was: Re: First message >:) ).

Rick Johnson rjohnson at medata.com
Mon Jul 21 22:44:44 UTC 2003

On 7/21/2003 3:02 PM, Jesse Keating wrote:

> On Monday 21 July 2003 15:11, Jos Vos wrote:
>
>>I think I'm missing some essential information here... or was this
>>*meant* to be cryptic, Rik? ;-)
>

> Sounds like there will be a RHEL beta later this week.

Or possibly Cambridge++?

http://rhl.redhat.com/participate/schedule/

I'd drool over the next RHEL beta though, since it would come at an ideal
time for us to migrate our production from RHL 7.1-9 to RHEL 3.x (or
whatever it's numbered). I've held off because I felt that 2.1 wasn't
leading edge enough being based on 7.2

-Rick

Rick Johnson, RHCE #807302311706007 - rjohnson at medata.com
Linux/Network Administrator - Medata, Inc.