Severn and Mozilla Firebird?

Kyle Maxwell kylem at xwell.org
Sat Jul 26 17:28:03 UTC 2003

Nope, I removed the (defunct) symbolic link to the Java plugin and it
still gives me the same error.

I'll try to install a new build elsewhere in the tree, though, and see
if it's just due to some legacy problem from the RH9 install. At least
now I know that someone else is running it so it's something local here.