Re: Massive kernel oopses with Taroon beta 1

Interesting...

I was preparing to write lavish praise for the RH engineers regarding taroon.

I've been running it since Saturday AM on my dual Athlon box (MPs) without a glitch. Very responsive, very impressive -- I really like the package loadout for this release (nice to see Samba 3 in there). I've had it up and down several times without error or incident. Using the stock 2.4.21 kernel.

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help cross-check any issues (given I appear to have a very stable install here).

Best,
/tom