imap in rawhide

Mark Mielke mark at mark.mielke.cc
Thu Jul 31 15:18:23 UTC 2003

Mike Chambers wrote:
> If you upgrade the imap package from rawhide in a severn machine, pop
> starts to fail when checking password.  Had to downgrade back to the
> stock severn package to get it to work again.

I fixed this by upgrading the krb* packages (from rawhide). Another
symptom of this problem is that /etc/cron.hourly/diskcheck begins to
fail when it can't find a certain krb* method at runtime.

Of course, this means you have to upgrade a bunch of other packages,
including gnome-vfs, cvs, ... :-)

mark

--
mark at mielke.cc/markm at ncf.ca/markm at nortelnetworks.com __________________________