Updated ISO images?

Don dnrlinux at san.rr.com
Tue Nov 4 00:54:54 UTC 2003

Thanks for that info....
Where I find newer ISOs are nice is in the event of a complete, clean,
reinstall....

Periodically I wipe the entire system, and if I can reinstall from ISO
images without then having to apply all sorts of updates... well, that just
seems "easier". :-)

What I WOULD like is if the /home directory etc were all in a separate
partition so when I says "reformat" to do a clean install, all MY stuff is
not affected.

There's probably ways to do that, I just want it to be "automatic" when
doing a "reformat this all automatically" for me...

Don