Epiphany not called for secure links from Evolution

The Matt thompsma at colorado.edu
Tue Nov 4 15:41:52 UTC 2003

On Tue, 2003-11-04 at 01:36, Ben Steeves wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> When clicking on a non-secure link in Evolution, the link opens up in
> Epiphany, which is how I have things configured in
> gnome-default-applications-properties.  However, when I click on a
> secure link (i.e., one starting with https://), Mozilla tries to start
> up.
>
> How should I file this bug (ie., against what component, and where --
> Redhat or GNOME?)

Have you tried adding/editing the service in
gnome-file-types-properties?  I had to add one once Gnome 2.4 came.  I
added an https service and have galeon -n --noraise "%s" as my program.
Maybe mozilla is associated with the service on your box?

--
I am a theoretical chemist.  Fear me!  Please.
 Matt Thompson -- http://ucsub.colorado.edu/~thompsma/