RH recommends using Windows?

Jason Montleon monty19 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 4 18:53:15 UTC 2003

I'm clear on the concept.  Revisit point A.  It's just that sooner or later
they always want to tell their parents and friends that they are alive and
well and haven't disappeared off the face of the earth.  Sometimes they
call, sometimes they e-mail, sometimes they text message, sometimes they IM
(all possible with Linux I might add.)  But it's inevitable; sooner or later
the parents get involved *shudder*

Jason