Pain with newest up2date RPM's

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Wed Nov 5 10:07:37 UTC 2003

On Wed, Nov 05, 2003 at 12:28:54PM +0800, Justin Clift wrote:
> It doesn't seem to be enabling my proxy config.  Every time I right
> click on the rhn applet and choose to configure it, the proxy info is in
> there but it's always disabled.  (both proxy url and authentication
> options unticked)

  Note that up2date and the rhn-applet don't use the same configuration
files (/etc/sysconfig/rhn/up2date and ~/.rhn-applet.conf respectively).
Make sure the proxy informations are right in both configuration files.
I will investigate the proxy setting interface since I saw a bugzilla
bug about this.

Daniel