up2date

Gene C. czar at czarc.net
Wed Nov 5 17:54:00 UTC 2003

On Wednesday 05 November 2003 12:34, Jaap A. Haitsma wrote:
> up2date 4.1.14-2 does not look in rawhide but in fedora core and fedora
> updates for updates, and overthere there are none. There seem to be some
> issues with the release of Fedora Core 1. So I suggest just to wait
> until Fedora Core 1 gets released

Well but ...

if you do:
lftp http://fedora.redhat.com/updates/released/fedora-core-1

you get:
cd: received redirection to `http://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/rawhide/'
cd ok, cwd=/pub/redhat/linux/rawhide
lftp ftp.redhat.com:/pub/redhat/linux/rawhide>

So you are still using rawhide and rawhide does have updates.  Furthermore, if
you uncomment the line in /etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources and add the rawhide
channel back in, you still get the same thing.

I have not tried yum directly and do not know what it sees.
--
Gene