xeon processors

Aldert E. van der Laan aldert at vdlaan.yi.org
Thu Nov 6 11:54:14 UTC 2003

Running on two DL 380 g3 with 6Gb memory each and a mirrored set of 36gb
drives.  Together with two FCA2214DC controllers the the 6.06.50RH
drivers (HP webside and force them on) trying to access the VA7410 SAN
(no luck so far).

We also have six of these machines running with ES 2.1 and have just
gotten three new servers planning on ES 3.0

Processors set to Hyperthreading - testing now with VMware GSX servers
(about 7 per machine).

As we were testing on this with Fedora Test3 I am now moving today to
Fedora -Core-1

RedHat products will play a big role in our server consolidation (from
130 physical servers back to 10 that run Linux with virtual servers).

Heading over to my play room now (oh some people call it work)

Cheers,

Aldert.