CD1 from Bittorrent not bootable...

Alexandre Oliva aoliva at redhat.com
Thu Nov 6 15:20:41 UTC 2003

On Nov  6, 2003, "Zate" <zate at superfreeway.com> wrote:

>> Did you check the MD5SUM?

> Yessir I did.  checks out fine  Anything else I should check ?  I can read
> the  files on the disk fine.. and it "autoloads" in RH8.0 .. but wont
> boot, yes my RHAS 2.1 Disk will.

Hmm...  Did you try any of the test releses?  RHL9, or any of its
betas?  I think there was an isolinux upgrade in one of the RHL9 betas
(I remember because my wife's Toshiba laptop wouldn boot with the
older isolinux).  Maybe try a newer/older isolinux, and bugzilla
whatever you find to have been the point where things broke.

Thanks,