apt-rpm supported?

Michael P. Soulier michael_soulier at mitel.com
Thu Nov 6 20:24:55 UTC 2003

On 06/11/03 Panu Matilainen did say:

> Oh and that's just Fedora Core, fedora.us extra packages haven't yet been
> rebuilt for FC1.

    Ah. The extras are the main reason I got into using the Fedora
repositories. I can't stand tracking down rpm dependencies by hand.

    I really hope the repositories one day grow to rival the size and
reliablity of the Debian repositories. It's great to only have to look
in one place for all of your needs.

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <michael_soulier at mitel.com>, 613-592-2122 x2522
6000/6010/60* Development, Mitel Networks Corporation