arjan's 2.6test kernels and sound

Dan Goodes fedora-list at planetmirror.com
Fri Nov 21 00:49:15 UTC 2003

Hi Josh,

I'd bevery interested to hear what happens here as well because I have the
same problem. I've google'd, search the mailing lists (this one and
fedora-list), and have had no luck. Like you, I can happily load up the
module using "modprobe ali5451", but it wont load it on boot.

Here's a couple of links that might help

http://www.fearthecow.net/index.pl?section=guest&page=alsa
http://thomer.com/linux/migrate-to-2.6.html

HTH. If you get any better information let me know.

-Dan

--
Regards,

Dan Goodes  :  Systems Programmer  :  dang at planetmirror.com

Help support PlanetMirror - Australia's largest Internet archive
by signing up for PlanetMirror Premium : http://planetmirror.com