Mouse goes crazy

Marcos mcolome1 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 27 03:17:03 UTC 2003

Since the first day that Fedora Core 1 was released I have been using it and
I have tested in all differents manner and I have not had any kind of
problems. In my
own personal opinion It runs much better than RedHat
9 and I like it more than RH9, I have purchased and installed the Redhat
Professional workstation and it
runs pretty good. I have been using an usb optical
mouse and it works fine.