Xinerama causes no Kde antialias and hanging during logout

Michal Zeravik michalz at olomouc.com
Fri Nov 28 20:34:43 UTC 2003

Ok, problem with no AA is solved by installing XFree-lib from RH9.
But I still have problem with hanging computer during loging out.
When kde is shutting down after logout (X server is restarting?),
screen goes to black and cursor become to X, mouse active
but keyboard is dead and I have do hard reset.

Any ideas?
thanx michalz

michalz