RHN

ksm451 at juno.com ksm451 at juno.com
Wed Oct 1 07:00:38 UTC 2003

whats the diffrence between severn-90.93.I downloaded severn from Linuxiso.org and burn them into CD.Is this different from Fedora Test 2,then how do i get Fedora Test 2.I tried using apt-get update,but since my network uses a proxy server,apt-get always failed,even though i've treid putting the proxy setting in apt.conf.More info  would be welcomed

paul

-- Sean Earp <smearp at mac.com> wrote:
On Tuesday, September 30, 2003, at 10:46 PM, ksm451 at juno.com wrote:

> Icannot register my system at RHN,though i've got an account with
> RHN.Anytime I want to register through Update it fails.what might be
> the cause.
>
> paul

Paul-

Are you getting an error message? What version of Red Hat are you
using? (Red Hat 9? Fedora Test 2?)  We need a bit more information to
try to help you out...

-Sean